NMLS Licensed or Registered Mortgage Loan Originator/Officer
Northeastern Financial LLC is looking for an established, licensed MLO or a registered depository bank MLO that is planning on being licensed. The applicant can either work remotely from home or at the Quincy office. We are set up with approximately 10 wholesale lenders, and concentrate on residential conventional, government and commercial loans. Commission compensation will be determined based on experience and current book of clients/volume. If you are a producer we will beat your current compensation plan, and give you the flexibility you need while you work on your own schedule.
The following requirements are preferable but will provide training:
- Proficiency in Calyx Point, Encompass, Contour etc. loan software systems.
- Detail oriented and strictly adheres to all state and federal regulatory compliance.
- Already has an existing referral client base whether they are from friends, family, past clients, Realtors, accountants etc.
- Able to originate and process their own files. Some loan processing can be provided and we are willing to train.
- Proficient in originating government, conventional, construction and portfolio loans. Specific knowledge in FNMA, Freddie Mac, FHA, and VA is a must.
Competitive compensation, and laid back environment. We do not have quotas and the working hours are flexible. Please only inquire if you are established and ready to go. We currently have just our Mass. brokerage license with more to follow including NY, CT, RI. Please contact us with any questions you may have and with a cover letter and resume.